Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blu Mudd Challenge - Round 4

If you are looking for BSBP-8 Reveal go here or scroll down.


Blu Mudd Challenge Round 4


I have been wanting to get in on the action with one of these challenges for some time now. I am excited and pleased to report that I am finally a participant! I am excited because in this particular challenge, after the submission deadline, there is a week of voting among participants, their following (friends, family, clients) and then a winner is announced.

It is really quite simple how this all works. Moriah Betterly of Blu Mudd puts together kits made of her wonderful ceramic components and beads. She then gets them to the designers who are fortunate enough to participate. The designers create using the complete kit, whatever they want. Dare I say it? - jewelry related or not, and submit by deadline. Then there is the reveal date and voting is opened, this one begins on June 1st and ends June 7, 2014. Voting closes at 10 pm EST. I will have the link up for voting and announce it, here.


While I can't show you my finished design; I can show you the components and maybe a teaser...








Dates to remember and to watch for updates:

June 1, 2014 - Voting opens - follow link,         provided here and on facebook.

June 7, 2014 - Voting closes - WINNER will be announced at 10 pm EST!


I will post more information about the reveal and voting, and of course share some process photos here on June 1, 2014. Hope you will follow along in the fun!


Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I feel so privileged to have already seen the end result! Great design Jami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit :) Can't wait to see your design -- glad you got in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks dear Rita! It was a pleasure indeed and a great experience.

      Delete