Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bead Soup Book


 

 
My Book!
 
 
 
Take a good look.... this is the book you are looking for! I am so excited as are many of us in the beading community to see this book happening. Lori Anderson of Pretty Things has been a leader and inspiration to many. Lori has encouraged many to step out of their comfort zones and truly find their creative spark. Read the book. Come see what happens when 26 beaders of different skill sets and style modes, are invited to play with beads picked by someone else, can come up with.
 
I recently participated in the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori. It really is an interesting experience.  I learned so much about myself as well as playing with different jewelry making techniques.
 
 
If you are a jewelry designer or know someone who is - this book definitely is one you need in your library. It will be a go to book, I assure you.
 
 
 
Feel free to come back and tell me what you think of it!
 
Making the world a better place one creation at a time...
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment