Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 10 of 31 - The Pleasure of an Autumn Day in Montana


                 



My hubby treated me to a lovely afternoon hike at the Kelly's Island Reserve, right here in Missoula, Montana. I really consider myself spoiled to live in such a rich land. So full of wonderful beautiful varieties of terrains even here in Missoula. We have woodlands, mountains, marshlands, meadows, the rivers, and oh the wildlife. I consider myself blessed to be able to be so close to untouched lands while still in the midst of modern conveniences. Today we took the afternoon to forget about the modern world and I took pictures, to share with you the beauty still out here.





 
















As you see it was a beautiful day. I enjoyed it immensely. It was a day well spent recharging my batteries and gaining inspiration. Best of all I got to to spend time with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment