Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Feel Good Place...

I thought I would write about that wonderful place we can find ourselves in when all is right with the world - the "feel good" place. I am finding myself there more and more often as my Jewelry and Handmade Gift Shop are allowing me a creative outlet that I can use to also give back to the community and to charities that are near and dear to my heart. I have been able to use my jewelry as a means to raise funds for some worthwhile causes. I feel good knowing that I can help - even in such a small way. It allows me to celebrate life on yet another level. We can celebrate the fight that is in all of us for survival and the wonder we have for life. By supporting charities and our local communities through the sales of our crafts and our purchases of other handmade artisans, we can also generate an income that not only supports us; but also stimulates the economy of our local communities and our country. It really is better handmade - made with love. Let's tell everyone to support local handmade artisans!

No comments:

Post a Comment