Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We cherish our relationships with our friends and family. I would like to provide a place for people to share their journeys, ups and downs and surviving that which was thought impossible. The human spirit and it's resilience is worth celebration. So feel free to post and read other posts as we share in each other's celebrations.

One way I celebrate the people in my life is with homemade gifts - I like to sew, quilt, knit, crochet, make jewelry, just about anything that's produces a gift with a practical use. I have even been known to give scrapbooks... whatever, anything goes... at least they know it was made and given in love.

I also create handmade gifts, to help others that have time or talent issues give a gift made with love. I have online shops on etsy- http://www.damamashipp.etsy.com on artfire- http://www.damamashipp.artfire.com and am setting up on kaboodle. Feel free to stop by and see what you can see and share the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment