Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last Piece for Bead Soup Blog Party 6 Reveal

My final project made from Bead Soup ingredients.... I am excited for tomorrow's reveal! I await with anticipation wondering how my creations will be received... mostly, will my partner will be pleased with the meal presented(the pieces designed)from the soup mix she so carefully prepared. I am excited to share with those who have followed me and love the comradarie of sharing with all the other designers in the party. Can't wait to get hopping from blog to blog to see what other designers have come up with from their soup mixes. I hope, if nothing else - that I at least can bring some smiles... Happy Blog Hopping and oogling yummies! Keep your creative juices flowing and your talents growing - Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment