Monday, October 15, 2012

Magnificent Monday

Just a little blurb today....

It was a wonderful day today. My granddaughter and I had a great library day. It was good to just get back to the basics and spend quality time, in spite of the demands of the day. It warms my heart to see the love of books and learning instilled in another generation. She was so happy with her selections to bring home - she thanked me for hours. The funniest part... she said, "You know Nana, if these become favorites we'll have to look them up on Amazon or something..." The kid is too smart for her own good and too cute for mine.

Thanks for letting me share my warm fuzzy... what a way to start  the week.


Be happy, live life, mostly - be good to yourself...


Making the world more beautiful one creation at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment